Monday, April 23, 2018

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #254 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME! 

]
Thank you all for being here today!
I hope everyone had an excellent weekend. Ours was extremely busy, I am almost glad it is Monday again. LOL
Things go back to normal today and I will be busy doing chores around the house.

But before the day starts, let me share with you some of the posts linked to last week party.



Jennifer at Celebrating Everyday Life gave her bedroom a beautiful Spring makeover.


Judith at Botanic Bleu showed us how she added to her bathroom some french country charm by making a 
wood bathtub tray.


Megan at Nepa Mom shared a great recipe for Angel Food Cake With Yogurt Cream.


Jenny at Refresh Living showed us how she made a raised garden bed from an old sofa table.



Victoria at Dazzle While Frazzled built a wonderful backyard sandbox for her kids.


Sarah at Bombshell Bling shared a wonderful recipe for Chicken Fajitas.


Jenna at Rain On A Tin Roof taught us how to make an outdoor daybed.


Natalie at Neli Design made a beautiful wreath with terracotta pots.


 Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures 
as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.
You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

Have fun!




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my DIY Kids Sandbox. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted to join your party today, I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria,
    Thanks for featuring my wood bathtub tray. I appreciate you hosting a weekly party. From experience, I know how much work it is. Fun, but still extra work.

    Have a great week,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful features!! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...