Monday, August 24, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #126 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


 I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Ours was sooo crazy busy with errands, chores and to top it all, car repairs!
We don't even feel like we had a weekend, but what can you do, life is like that sometimes.
We have several projects on the "back burner". Hopefully we will be able to finish them soon. :)

Last week, the party was filled with so many amazing ideas, recipes and inspiration.
There were so many awesome posts last week.  I could have kept going with the features!   I do love being able to see the most viewed posts on Inlinkz, because I would never be able to decide what to feature.  You bring the talent and delicious recipes each week.   - See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2015/08/time-to-party-at-bouquet-of-talent-with.html#sthash.cSKAEeoE.dpuf
There were so many awesome posts last week.  I could have kept going with the features!   I do love being able to see the most viewed posts on Inlinkz, because I would never be able to decide what to feature.  You bring the talent and delicious recipes each week.   - See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2015/08/time-to-party-at-bouquet-of-talent-with.html#sthash.cSKAEeoE.dp
Lets take a look at some of the features!

Shelia at Note Songs decorated beautifully her guest bedroom. I love all her treasures! 


Sherry at Olives -n- Okra shared an amazing recipe for Peanut Butter Cheesecake.


 Lori at Dining Delight put together a gorgeous Italian wine themed tablescape for her friend's family reunion.


A great recipe for Crescent Cinnamon Rolls was shared by Leanne at Urban Girl Bakes.

Pamela at Home On The Corner gave a vintage beverage cart a gorgeous transformation.


 Cat at A Pocketful of Posies shared two beautiful french dresser makeovers.





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.    

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! 
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

  Have fun!


16 comments:

  1. Hi Maria Elena,

    It's wonderful to join you again, here, at your lovely party after a two month blogging break. Thanks for hosting, and have a wonderful week.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely features! Thank you for hosting dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting sweet Maria Elena. Have a great weekend.

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Tuesdays At Our Home 126. Great features, love joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this party, Maria Elena..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great party, Maria Elena! Always a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so good to be back at your party after a few weeks away from blogging. Thank you for having us. I'm sorry your weekend was filled with unplanned events. Life can give us those bumps in the road can't it? A better week for you ahead.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Maria! OH, thank you so much for featuring my little guest room! You've made my night! Thank you also for hosting your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for hosting Maria Elena! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my Italian Wine Themed Tablescape! What a pleasant surprise to see it highlighted as I came over to link up to this week's party. I'm honoured and appreciate your efforts in hosting this terrific gathering. Sorry to hear you didn't have a very good weekend - I hate it when that happens - weekends are for "recharging" and when you are too busy to relax, it's awful. Hope the next one is better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes, car problems are the worst! I hope all is well once more. Looks like there are great features, and rocking links this week. Thanks for hosting, and I hope you have a smashing week.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my French Dresser Makeovers!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the party and wishing you a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You might be surprised to see me out partying, but it feels nice to be a party-girl....at least a little! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my peanut butter cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...