Friday, October 4, 2013

MOST VIEWED FROM TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #30


Happy Friday!
Hard to believe another week has come and gone. 
Our week has been busy, may be that is why it feels like time is flying by. 
You see, my husband is on furlough so I have him at home keeping me busy. LOL

On the other hand, today we celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary, so it is nice to have him home and not at work.
So hard to believe 32 years have gone by! :) 

Enough chit-chat! 
Lets take a look at the most viewed links of Tuesdays at Our Home #30.

The link with the most views was Barbara's from 21 Rosemary Lane.
She shared with us her gorgeous porch decorated for Fall.
I love, love her little Bistro set in the corner!





Shana from Our Feathered Nest  decorated her powder room for Fall.
The sconces on the wall are so beautiful! I wish my powder room was that big! 
So pretty!




Dining Delight  put together a gorgeous Fall mantle on her newly remodeled fireplace.
Love her mirror!


Poppy from With a Dash of Color made a gorgeous Fall arrangement using maple leaves from her yard.




Diane from An Extraordinary Day shared with us her amazing Fall mantle.
Love the wreath she made using  crabapple branches from her tree.
crabapple branches
crabapple branches
Beautiful inspiration!




Jody from Southern Seasons decorated her porch so beautifully for Fall.
Love the display on the corner of her porch





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

I hope you all have a great weekend!


See you soon!




6 comments:

  1. What a delightful surprise to discover my fall mantel featured on your lovely blog. Thank you so much for this wonderful blessing.
    Wishing you an Extraordinary weekend, Marie Elena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely surprise this is! It totally made my day! I am delighted to be featured in your beautiful blog! Thank you so much for including me among these gorgeous autumnal inspirations:) Have a great weekend! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Fall Mantel!!! I am honoured to be in such talented company! Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary on Oct. 2.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 32 years... Happy Anniversary! Great features from last week's party. See you at the party, later on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria...Congrats on celebrating 32 years of marriage, that is truly an accomplishment these days! I hope that you enjoyed your day together ;) I will be looking forward to seeing pics of the flooring on your porch. I'm sure you are very happy and that it looks beautiful! I linked up my wheelbarrow and a tablescape with FAKE plate chargers....thanks for hosting the party!
    Hugs,
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! This is my first feature... I am over the moon happy!! Thank you so much =) I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...