Wednesday, September 25, 2013

YOU ASKED FOR IT!


I had so many emails asking me for the recipe for that wonderful cheese cake we made last weekend, 
that I just had to share it with you.

This recipe comes from a cookbook that I had for over 30 years. 


 
And it kind of saved my marriage during that first year when I didn't even know how to fry an egg. LOL
Literally, that first egg I made for my husband was so runny that when I went to put it on the plate, 
I dropped it in the sink. LOL He still talks about that!

When you read this recipe it sounds complicated, but it is really very easy to make and worth your time. 

Here it goes!









 Since you will have a lot of heavy cream left, what I did was add a tablespoon of sugar to it and using my hand blender, I made homemade whipped cream to go with the cheese cake.
I know, I know! More calories! :)


Perfect dessert for the upcoming holiday season, which will be here before we know it. 
Enjoy! 
See you soon.



3 comments:

  1. Very yummy! Now, can I please have the Paella récipe, as I know it's proven by you, so I know it's delish! Hope all went well with your exams Ma. Elena.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same cookbook! I've had mine for over 20 years. Good things come from that book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...