Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FACEBOOK. FINALLY!


I did it!
Well, at least I think I did. :)

I created a Facebook page for my blog and I added  a link on my side bar.




For those of you that know me well, you know I am a little "technology challenged". 

I would really appreciated it if you please check my link to make sure it works correctly and if so,
 I would be very grateful if you follow (like) me.

It is going to take me a while to learn how everything works, but practice makes perfect! :)

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by!




7 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, I can generally pick up on things rather quickly but I hate having SO many accounts, so much to keep up with. I have yet to do the Twitter thing. I've had a personal Twitter account since it launched and I only have family on there and we rarely "tweet". Welcome to Facebook, have a good day,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm going to be your newest "like"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maria Elena! I just liked you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed! You guys did a fabulous job and it's going to offer you some nice space for the deco goodies!
    Love it and I love your home- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...