Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MORE CHRISTMAS IN THE KITCHEN


Moving on to the rest on our Christmas decor in the kitchen!
It is not much, like I said before, just a few touches here and there, but just enough 
to make our home a little happier for the Holiday Season.

We are expecting to have a very quiet Christmas, just the four of us, so the truth is, this year our decor is very simple.

I did not buy anything new.
I used everything I already had from previous years.

Please come on in!




First thing you see is the breakfast table to which I just added a centerpiece I had from Kirklands and put two small Christmas picks on the candle holders I usually have on the table. I also added two Christmas pillows to the end chairs.







And, in the back, my little Christmas tree sits on my small table, also from Kirklands, that my husband bought me for Christmas three years ago. 
You can read about this tree and ornaments here





On the island, I used the items I already had, like my tiered metal basket.
 On the top, I added a Santa, red poinsettias, 
a couple of little Christmas trees and some little gift ornaments.

On the bottom, a candy dish full of chocolate kisses, (couldn't help myself LOL) candy canes, more of the same flowers and some ornaments. It sits on a new runner I bought several months ago and I hadn't had a chance to use yet.







On my Fleur de Lis candle holders I put the candles I bought at Kohl's last year 
and decorated my old jar with some ornaments.





 And the only thing new in the whole kitchen is this little bird nest ornament 
that my daughter bought for me a few days ago. Isn't it cute?





And, on the opposite counter, just added more flowers and a wooden apple Christmas bunch to the metal box.



 And, this is the view leaving the kitchen.
And, now, I better get myself off this computer, get in that kitchen and start cooking. :)
Thank you all for stopping by!




 See you all soon!



Sharing with:


 
















16 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. I like the way you have everything so well co-ordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so pretty all decorated for Christmas! So sorry I haven't been around to see you.. I have a few things I need to finish today and I'm done I definitely thought I would have everything finished before I had Ash guess not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, you are on a roll!! Your home is absolutely gorgeous! Everything looks so pretty and festive. I just love seeing pictures of your beautiful home; and these are just wonderful! You are truly ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria...everything looks so pretty and very warm. May you and your family have a Very Blessed and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, everything is so beautiful! Very festive and cozy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful home Maria, love the reds all against your kitchen cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by to see my tree and your lovely comments! They make my day! I am also so happy to "meet" you! I LOVE your house from what I see, that foyer is gorgeous too. I will be your newest follower now. BTW, what state are you in? XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very warm and inviting, Maria Elena! Love the display on your island!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen is gorgeous, and so is the whole house! I love all the Christmas decorations....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, everything looks so beautiful, bright and happy. I love your little Christmas tree with the little happy guy sitting there next to it! lol. The bird nest ornament is beautiful too!
    Such a pretty house. Thanks for inspiring me to continue my decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all your Fluer De Lis - That's my favorite!

    Looking so fun and festive-Great job!


    Brooke =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kitchen is so pretty all decked in the traditional colors. It's so cheerful and inviting.
    So many wonderful decorations, it's difficult to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria, your kitchen looks perfect for the holidays and frankly I need you to help me make mine look that lovely! Love the tree in there, too. Thanks, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Fleur de Lis candleholders and the jar in your kitchen island is my fave and I would do everything for them to bring me back home §;-)

    2nd time you blown my heart...

    Greetings once again,
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! Love the Dining Room table! Thanks so much for sharing at our Countdown to Christmas link party! Merry Christmas! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marie Elena, your kitchen looks very lovely. That added touches definately put you in the Christmas mood. Love the little tree in the corner and the new bird ornament is precious. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. Have a very wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...